What is Endolift®?
Endolift® is a scalpel-, scar- and pain-free treatment for laser-assisted rejuvenation and remodelling. It is the result of the most advanced technological and medical research.
What is the laser treatment for rejuvenation?
The heat that is transmitted from the laser to the optical microfiber and consequently to the subcutaneous tissue, causes:
- The emulsifying of localized fat accumulations (emulsion)
- Immediate skin tightening of the treated area
- Medium- to long-term tissue toning due to the synthesis of new collagen. In short, the treated area continues to redefine and improve its texture, even months after treatment.
What areas can be treated by laser treatment for rejuvenation?
Endolift® remodels the entire face: corrects mild sagging of the skin and fat accumulations on the lower third of the face (double chin, cheeks, mouth, jaw line) and neck. The laser-induced selective heat melts the fat, which spills from the microscopic holes in the treated area, and simultaneously causes immediate skin retraction.
How long does the procedure last?
It depends on how many parts of the face (or body) are to be treated. Nonetheless, it starts at 5 minutes for just one part of the face (for example, wattle) up to half an hour for the entire face.
What are the advantages of this innovative treatment?
- Minimally invasive;
- Just one session;
- Safety of the treatment;
- Minimal or no post-operative recovery time
- No incisions;
- No bleeding;
- No haematomas;
- Affordable prices (the price is much lower than a lifting procedure).
How soon after will we see results?
The results are immediately visible and continue to improve over several months after treatment.
How many treatments are needed?
Just one. In case of incomplete results, it can be repeated for a second time within the first 12 months.