What are the advantages of laser in the oncology field?
Laser thermal ablation is an effective therapy when traditional pharmacological and elective surgical treatments can present clear clinical-operational limits/risks.
What are the applications in the oncology field?
- Head Neck Surgery
Normal-functional and hyperactive thyroid nodules
Nodular lymph nodes
- Breast Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
Liver and pancreatic nodules
- Urological Surgery
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Benign meningioma nodules
- Surgical endoscopy
Bronchial tree lesions
What are the other advantages of this treatment?
- Minimally invasive method
- Simple and easy-to-learn method
- Predictable and well-controlled therapy
- Well-tolerable therapy and low risk levels
- Local conscious sedation
- Short-term hospitalisation
- Minimal cosmetic impact (no scars)
- No major complications