What are the Eufoton laser applications in Veterinary Medicine?
Eufoton diode lasers have a double value in veterinary medicine: surgery and therapy.
In fact they are widely used in the veterinary field for therapeutic, surgical and ophthalmic applications on small pets, exotic and food-producing animals.
An extremely wide range of pathologies can therefore be treated, which is why EUFOTON offers various devices, handpieces and software which can meet the specialist’s various needs.
What are the advantages of Eufoton lasers in Veterinary Medicine?
Eufoton can fully meet the veterinarian’s technical and performance requirements, such as:
- Easy to transport and ergonomically designed;
- Easy to use thanks to a simple and intuitive software;
- Quality and reliability guaranteed by Eufoton’s proven experience in treating human patients;
- Validated protocols for surgical and therapeutic applications;
- Thanks to their high power, Eufoton lasers can be used for surgical and therapeutic purposes on both very small and very large tissues.
- Software and special handpieces are available to treat individual pathologies of animals with specific features.
Why use Eufoton lasers in Veterinary Medicine?
Eufoton and its veterinary staff has researched the best protocols to be used on pets (dogs, cats, rodents, ferrets, birds), since their well-being and quality of life are just as important as those of human patients.
The guiding principle that led Eufoton to design devices dedicated to animals is that pain must never be a long-lasting consequence of any pathology, and it must be completely and quickly eliminated.
As far as food-producing animals are concerned (livestock, farm and sporting animals), their well-being and quality of life are just as important as those of pets.
Restoring the health of food-producing animals also means getting them back to high levels of economic productivity and sporting performance, and allowing them to spend a better life together with their owner.