The new FleboLED of Eufoton® is a pocket sized device composed by a ring LEDs 550 - 660 nm with diameter of 35mm, and a battery box to adjust the intensity of illumination, connected to the ring by a thin cable (1mt length).
Thanks to the handpiece shape of fleboLED by Eufoton®, the superificial veins are easier to be visualized even in difficultly accessible areas ( eg. ankels).
After checking visually the veins's area it is sufficient to lay the fleboLED ring on the patient's skin. The operator needs only to adjust the LEDs intensity, dependng by skin phototype or vein deep. With a slight pressure and pulling of the skin with the device the area is ready for the treatment ( sclerotherapy, laser or mapping).
Field of applications:
- Easy access to the veins in phlebology, emergency medicine, neonatology, elderly or obese patients.
- Easy vein's mapping before surgery, laser, phlebectomy.
- Viewing of superficial veins during slerotherapy.
- Locate the feeding veins for the treatment of spider veins sclerotherapy or endovenous laser.
- Cosmetic medicine: facial veins transillumination during filler & botolinum toxin injection
Ring diameter: 35 mm
Ring thickness: 10 mm
Ring weight: 35 gr