Energy, dots quantity and filling density are variable for customized settings.
- Dimensions and density of the spot are adjustable by the user.
- Linear or random scanning mode.
- Setting of impulses/fluency variable and possibility to repeat the impulse (stucking).
- Absence of overlapping of the pixels.
- Time variable with possibility of pulse repetition.
- DPC - Dynamic Pulse Control, maximization of the concept of fractional non ablative phototermolysis.Applications (depending on wavelength):
- Semi ablative fractional rejuvenation
- Pigmented lesions
- Vascular lesions
- Hair removal