Computerized fractional scanner.
- Energy, dots quantity and filling density are variable for customized settings.
- Dimensions and density of the spot are adjustable by the operator.
- Linear or random scanning mode.
- Absence of overlapping of the pixels.
- Time variable with possibility of pulse repetition.
Dimensions and density of the spot are adjustable by the user.
Linear or random scanning mode.
Setting of impulses/fluency variable and possibility to repeat the impulse (stucking).
Absence of overlapping of the pixels.
Time variable with possibility of pulse repetition.
DPC - Dynamic Pulse Control, maximization of the concept of fractional
non ablative phototermolysis.
- Semi ablative fractional rejuvenation
- Pigmented lesions
- Vascular lesions
- Hair removal
Do you need help? Fill in the form and we will help you solve it.
By pressing Continue I declare under my own responsibility to be a healthcare provider and continuing to browse I declare to accept the cookie information.